November 8, 2012


The first two months in Sweden - time for a first report!

First, in Sweden was everything very new for me. But now it feels quite comfortable here. The people are nice, the work in the café is fun and I get more and more used to the language. For me as a German the Swedish language seems to be quite easy, but of course it is a foreign language so there are also a lot of tricky things. Some sounds are very strange and it's nearly impossible for me to pronounce them correctly.
The nature here is very nice but it's raining all the time. That's not a big problem for me but it would be nice to have some sunny days, too. I hope it will get colder soon and the rain will become snow.
There aren't many things I miss in Sweden. But to be honest, the bread in Sweden is not very good. That's why I started to make my own. The first one was a disaster - it looked strange and it was hard to tell between the bread and a piece of concrete. But now, I'm going to do a new one and I hope it will get better.
But honestly it's not difficult to make a better one! I will see...