January 6, 2013

Back in Sweden after two weeks in Berlin

For Christmas and New Year's Eve I was going back 2 weeks back to Berlin. There, I met a lot of friends and had a lot of fun. The first days it was a bit strange to speak German and it felt generally strange to be back home but I had a nice time.
For my family I bought some Swedish things and brought them home. And of course, I was taking a few things with me I missed in Sweden.

Swedish stuff

Being back here I was a bit disappointed because the whole snow disappeared. There were only some snowy parts and generally it is warmer now than I thought it would be. But anyway, I'm glad to be back in Linköping and sure that I will enjoy the last 8 months here. Today Jamil, a friend of mine from Berlin will arrive. I can't wait to show him my new home.