March 19, 2013

Enrico's visit

Last week, Enrico a friend from Germany visited me. (Greetings to you if you read this!) He arrived Monday and stayed until Sunday. It was great to see him because we haven't met since last summer and many things happened during that time so we had to talk a lot. His visit was also a welcome change from everyday life for me and probably also for him.

snowy view
He likes vinyl as much as me and that's why we went to different record stores to satisfy our needs according to that. Of course, I showed him also Linköping and Elsas Hus which he enjoyed a lot. Generally it seemed to me that he really liked Sweden and the area here around Linköping.
I'm glad that I went to Sweden (and not to Australia for example) because here it's no big deal to get visits from friends (next week another friend will visit me).
Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures when he was here. But to make this post a little more colorful you can take a look at the nice bread a baked two weeks ago. 
Right now it is snowing and although many people around here are tired of winter and snow I'm still enjoying every snowflake that falls from the sky. The upper photo shows the view out of the office at Elsas Hus I'm sitting in now writing this text.

bread